PepsiCo Turkey Istanbul(Asya) – BI/Data Management Analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree (MIS, IT or related field preferred)
- 4+ years experience in Business Intelligence, application development, data analysis or data management/governance
Skills & Capabilities:
- Strong knowledge of FMCG Industry
- 2+ years of Data Modeling/Design experience
- Experience with SQL/Teradata or other data modeling tools
- Experience with Tableau/SAP BO or other reporting tools
- Demonstrated analytical skills and aptitude
- Strong interpersonal skills; strong written and verbal communications skills; experience with remote or virtual teams
- Experience translating business and application requirements
- Team player; ability to work well with changing priorities; demonstrated flexibility
- Fluency in English
BI/Data Management Analyst will support complex data needs for both support and development within PepsiCo Business Intelligence Team. He/She will support the business in transforming processes across various functions, including Supply Chain, Selling & Delivery, Manufacturing & Logistics, Retail, Food Service, Finance, Accounting, Payroll, and Performance Reporting.
- Partner with multiple application teams to define data needs, influence data design and align with Sector and/or Enterprise goals,
- Design relational databases in SQL Server and/or Teradata environments; creates data and process solutions for business and systems requirements,
- Design user interfaces in Tableau and/or SAP BO; creates reporting and discovery solutions for business and systems requirements,
- Join requirements gathering meetings with application teams and/or business partners to understand business needs; help define and anticipate business needs,
- Perform quality assurance reviews on data models and user interfaces, created by junior members, to ensure requirements have been met and design is optimized for functionality and performance,
- Identify and resolve complex data integration issues,
- Enforce data principles, standards and best practices; follow Enterprise data strategies and direction.
Posting Date: 29.09.2016
ProSourcer rewarding link.
Fill in the details below to get your share and earn ProSourcer job link.